Intern & Graduate Recruitment
The Leaders of Tomorrow
Launch Your Investment Banking Career
Our Firm is constantly evolving, and we want you to be a part of it. Whether it’s our internship programs or our full-time career opportunities, we offer a truly distinctive experience for accelerated growth and personal autonomy in a supportive environment. We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow – intellectually curious individuals with a strong work ethic, and a positive and collaborative attitude to join our team.
Come and see what we are all about.
We hire interns with the goal to convert to full-time, and as such, we consider your career development one of the Firm’s most important investments.
Our global Summer Internship program offers a one-week training program and on-going curriculum that will position you to thrive in any situation – whether analytical, relationship-building or client-facing. Your experience is complemented by a formal buddy program, wellness offerings, volunteer initiatives, and team building events.
Off-Cycle internships are offered in Europe. Off-Cycle internships provide the opportunity to work as a valued member of a deal team from day one, with on-the-job training and guidance.
Global Analyst and Associate Careers
Upon joining, Analysts and Associates participate in a global four-week intensive training program where you will cultivate strong connections and build the foundation for launching your PWP career. Working with your teams you will have the opportunity to help build a brand and scale a business while providing high-end advisory services to some of the most innovative and prestigious companies around the world. You will make meaningful contributions from the start while gaining unparalleled insight into the Advisory business.
Global Women’s and Diversity Prep Programs
The Global Women’s Advisory Prep Program and Global Advisory Diversity Prep Program provide a collaborative environment where students can acquire the skills, knowledge and network to prepare for their career in investment banking. Program participants will hear from our leaders, participate in panel discussions and training sessions, and network with representatives at all levels. Participants are eligible for early consideration for our internship opportunities.
Applications for our 2022 US and Europe Prep Programs are closed. Applications for our 2023 US and Europe Prep Programs will open in the fall.
Learn more about the Europe and U.S. Recruiting Processes
Applications for our 2023 programmes are now open. Please apply by 21 October 2022. You are recommended to apply as soon as possible as applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We screen each application and provide a highly communicative and detailed process that ensures we hire the most talented, diverse individuals. Here’s what to expect:
- Participate in Events: Sign up for EVENTS and diversity / women’s programs to learn more about PWP and meet our team
- Your Application: Apply via the PWP PORTAL
- We Review Your CV: Your CV is reviewed by a member of our dedicated team
- Telephone Screens: If successful, you will be advanced to a Telephone Interview where we spend time getting to know you and your background, understanding your interest in Corporate Advisory and PWP
- First Round Interviews: From here, successful candidates will be invited to complete a 1-hour interview, where we will explore your motivations and technical skill-set in more detail
- Assessment Days: Candidates invited to the Assessment Day will complete verbal and numerical tests. The AD will consist of a mixture of interviews and a case study (Sept – Oct)
- Offers: Congratulations and welcome to PWP! Once you’re accepted, you’ll be in constant communication with our HR team to discuss the finer details before your start date.
Applications for our 2023 Advisory Summer Analyst program are closed.
We are currently accepting applications for 2023 Full-Time Advisory Analysts and Associates. Browse our opportunities here.
We screen each application and provide a highly communicative and detailed process that ensures we hire the most talented, diverse individuals. Here’s what to expect:
- Participate in Events: Participate in Events: Sign up for EVENTS and diversity / women’s programs to learn more about PWP and meet our team
- Your Application: Apply via the PWP PORTAL
- We Review Your Resume: Your resume is reviewed by a member of our dedicated team
- First Round Interviews: Candidates will be invited to complete a 1-hour interview, where we will explore your motivations and technical skill-set in more detail
- Final Round Interviews: Candidates will be invited to the final round interviews with our PWP team
- Offers: Congratulations and welcome to PWP! Once you have accepted, you will engage with our HR team to get you onboard.